Monday, September 2, 2013

We are Finally on The World Wide Web

It seems these days if you are anyone, you have a web page; more so, if you are business.  When I started the freezer beef business, almost a year ago, I didn't want to spend much money.  I thought my business cards and brochures would be good enough.  After a few trips to the Farmer's Market in Edmonton, it became very apparent: a website was in my very near future.

I'm a DIY'er.  If I think I can do it, I'll try.  Usually I succeed, sometimes I fail, but I try to do-it-myself. After a few attempts at doing my own website through various sites that are out there, and a severe case of writers block, my husband convinced me to hire it out.  I'm so happy I did.  The results were fantastic, although I had to provide 100% of the material, the designer prompted me and walked me through the process.  I'm ecstatic with the results and want to share.

So come "visit" us at: www.crookedlakefarm.com

Y'all come back now, ya hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment